Make A Referral
Our Referral Process
Whilst we want to be able to help as many people as we can, there are some criteria that need to be met in order to access our services due to restrictions from our funders and our insurance:
- The person being referred must have a need for housing related support services in order to be able to maintain a tenancy.
- The individual must be able to commit to engaging with Hollywell for the duration of their tenancy with us – this includes engaging with weekly Tenancy Clinic visits, completing a Goals Pathway and working towards independence where this is possible.
- The individual must be in receipt of disability benefits (PIP, DLA and/or ESA)
- They must be able to provide proof of their National Insurance number at the point of referral.
- If the individual has been assessed by statutory services as requiring a commissioned care package, this MUST be in place before we can accept the referral.
We can accept Referrals from:
Statutory Services (social care, mental health teams or GPs)
Some Voluntary Sector Organisations
Care and Support Providers
but we are always happy to talk through our referral processes and signpost to the best way to access our services.
There are unfortunately some circumstances where we will be unable to help – these include certain criminal convictions or behaviours and/or a history of serious damage to property. Each Referral will be assessed on an individual basis and we do not guarantee that we will be able to find you a home.
Making a Referral
If you would like to make a referral you can download the forms below,
if you have any other issues or questions regarding making a referral please use the the contact form.
Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to CoLab, Wat Tyler House, 3 King William Street, Exeter, EX4 6PD
You can check the Support Charges HERE
Please complete the form IN FULL or we will unfortunately not be able to process it.