Make A Referral
Our Referral Process
Whilst we want to be able to help as many people as we can, there are some criteria that need to be met in order to access our services due to restrictions from our funders and our insurance:
- The person being referred must have a need for housing related support services in order to be able to maintain a tenancy.
- The individual must be able to commit to engaging with Hollywell for the duration of their tenancy with us – this includes engaging with weekly Tenancy Clinic visits, completing a Goals Pathway and working towards independence where this is possible.
- The individual must be in receipt of disability benefits (PIP, DLA and/or ESA)
- They must be able to provide proof of their National Insurance number at the point of referral.
- If the individual has been assessed by statutory services as requiring a commissioned care package, this MUST be in place before we can accept the referral.
We can accept Referrals from:
Statutory Services (social care, mental health teams or GPs)
Some Voluntary Sector Organisations
Care and Support Providers
but we are always happy to talk through our referral processes and signpost to the best way to access our services.
There are unfortunately some circumstances where we will be unable to help – these include certain criminal convictions or behaviours and/or a history of serious damage to property. Each Referral will be assessed on an individual basis and we do not guarantee that we will be able to find you a home.
Making a Referral
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW REFERRALS FROM 1ST NOVEMBER 2021 TO 1ST JANUARY 2022.
Please note that we will not be able to process referrals unless the form is COMPLETED IN FULL AND RETURNED WITH THE REQUIRED BENEFITS EVIDENCE. If you require any clarity on this please contact email@example.com